An authentic 1930s green silk crepe gown in a very flattering design.
Approx. Size: Small, but please check the measurements below.
Condition: Dress is in good condition considering the age. Beading is intact. Two small holes at the bottom of the dress that isn’t noticeable when worn.
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone.
- Gorgeous medium green silk crepe gown.
- Intricate dark gold beading on the gown and sleeves.
- Rounded necklace with beautifully folded detail.
- Long vertical folds on each side of the bust line.
- Empire waist Body hugging dress that flares out from the natural waistline.
- Back has a lovely drape.
- Short sleeves.
- This dress was originally floor-length. We shortened it to tea-length due to fabric damage.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 17″ (43)
Bust: 17.5″ (44.5)
Waist: 15″ (38)
Hips: 20″ (512)
Length – Center Back: 54″ (137)
Swing: 36″ (91)
Sleeve: 10″ (25.5)
Zipper: 10″ (25.5 cm)