Three tones of green give this 1950s sleeveless dress an architectural look.
1950s Sleeveless Dress Details
- Vintage sleeveless dress
- Linen in three tones of green.
- Scoop v-neck emphasizes the architectural design.
- Front darts on each side of neckline.
- A soft pleat falls down each side of the front of the dress.
- Nipped waist.
- Back zipper.
- A nice and lightweight summer dress.
- Early 1950s.
- Please check measurements, this is a very fitted dress.
SizingApproximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 17″ (43).
Bust: 14.5″ (37).
Waist: 14″ (35.5).
Hips: 18.5″ (47).
Length – Center Back: 39″ (99).
Our model is 5’6 and wears a size small or 4 – 6.
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped within 3 -5 business days. Clothing and accessories are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry is shipped First Class Insured. Overseas orders are shipped International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.