This 1970s Light Blue Dress is a lovely color of aqua.
1970s Light Blue Dress Details
- This dress is a stunner of 1970s style.
- Long sleeveless column gown in a lovely tone of aqua blue.
- The gown is made of silk chiffon with a hand-rolled hem.
- There is a fitted lining of matching aqua blue acetate.
- High lace collar with the same lace trim down the front.
- The chiffon back has a slit opening to reach the zipper on the lining. This opening is covered with a large bow flowing down almost to the hem.
- The collar has two hooks and the bow snaps into place on one side.
- This beautiful dress equally well for a young woman’s prom dress or for more adult affairs.
- Original tag size 7 – 8 but please see sizing details.
- In researching this company we have found ads for prom, party, and wedding dresses in the 1960s and 1970s.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat Are For The Fitted Lining (cm):
Shoulders: 15″ (38).
Bust: 16″ (40.5).
Waist: 18″ (45.5).
Hips: 20.5″ (52).
Length – Center Back: 55″ (140).
Zipper: 22″ (56).
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. If there is an issue with shipping times you will be immediately notified. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
Please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.