This 70s Halston Ultrasuede Trench Coat is a real collector’s item.
Approx. Size – Small. but please check the measurements below.
Condition: Very good. Minor wear commensurate with age.
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone
Halston Ultrasuede Trench Coat Details
- 1970s cranberry red trench coat in Ultrasuede by Halston.
- Matching belt.
- seven-button front plus two 2 button cuffs with button placket.
- In-line pockets, one on each side.. Unlined. Note:
- Duster length.
- Pink acetate lining.
- Perfect for autumn – fall. Also a fab women’s winter coat for milder climates.
- Note: Ultrasuede pieces need to be cleaned by a specialty dry cleaners. Use a clothesbrush for dirt and dust. Use clothes brush for dirt and dust.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm)
Shoulders 15″ (38″).
Bust: 18″ (45.5.
Waist: 16″ (40.5).
Hips: 20” (51 cm).
Length – Center Back: 43” (109).
Sleeve: 23” (58).
Wrist: 4” (20).
Belt: 58″ x 2″ (147 x 5).
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. If there is an issue with shipping times you will be immediately notified. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
We know you may be wary about purchasing vintage items, so we do offer returns. If you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.