This classic 1970s tuxedo is such a timeless design and the adjustable waist assures a perfect fit.
Approx. Size: Jacket 38R; Pants 33R, but please check the measurements below.
Condition: Very Good.
Mark/Label: Perlis New Orleans.
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone.
1970s Tuxedo Details
- Men’s black wool vintage tuxedo
- Wide notched lapel in black satin.
- One button front, one button on cuffs.
- Two flap and one breast pocket on jacket along with one inside pocket
- Jacket is fully lined with silk
- Pants have two front and two back pockets.
- The pants fasten with a zipper and double hooks.
- Waist is adjustable with buttons per the photos.
- This 1970s tuxedo is ideal for a wedding, prom or other special occasions.
- The jacket looks fab with dark jeans.
SizingApproximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 17.5″ (44.5)
Chest: 21″ (53)
Hips: 19.5″ (49.5)
Length – Center Back: 29.5″ (75)
Sleeve Length: 24″ (61)
Wrist: 5.5″ (14)
Waist: Adjustable 17″- 19″ (43-48)
Hips: 19″ (48)
Length: 43″ (109)
Inseam: 31″ (78.5)
Perlis is a storied menswear retailer in New Orleans. Founded in 1939, it is still family owned by the third generation.
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped within 3 -5 business days. Clothing and accessories are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry is shipped First Class Insured. Overseas orders are shipped International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.