Approx. Size Jacket 38R; Pants 33R, but please check measurements below
Condition: Very Good
Mark/Label: Perlis New Orleans
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone.
1970s Tuxedo Details
- Men’s black wool tuxedo
- Wide notched lapel in black satin.
- One button front, one button on cuffs.
- Two flap and one breast pocket on jacket along with one inside pocket
- Jacket is fully lined with silk
- Pants have two front and two back pockets.
- The pants fasten with a zipper and double hooks.
- Waist is adjustable with buttons per the photos.
- This 1970s tuxedo is ideal for a wedding, prom or other special occasions.
- The jacket looks fab with dark jeans.
Shoulders: 17.5″ (44.5)
Chest: 21″ (53)
Hips: 19.5″ (49.5)
Length – Center Back: 29.5″
Sleeve Length: 24″
Waist: Adjustable 17″- 19″
Perlis is a storied menswear retailer in New Orleans . Founded in 1939, it is still family owned by the third generation.