The 1980s meet the roaring 20s in this knockout cocktail dress by Laurence Kazar.
Approx. Size: Medium, but please check the measurements below.
Condition: Very good, beading is intact.
Mark/Label: Laurence Kazar NY.
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone.
Laurence Kazar Dress Details
- Fun over the top beaded mini dress.
- Black silk beaded dress with intricate beading completely covering the dress.
- Daring keyhole back.
- Beads are in gold, red, green and purple.
- Sensational asymmetrical hem with long five-inch gold beaded fringe.
- Rounded neck.
- Short cap sleeves.
- Open back with a very high six-inch bottom slit.
- Back zipper with one hook and eye.
- Polyester lining.
- Spot clean only.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 17″ (43)
Waist: 18″ (45.5)
Length – Center Back: 36″ (91.5)
Sleeve: 10″ (25.5)
Zipper: 11″ (28 cm)
Laurence Kazar was a prominent label in the 1980s and 90s specializing in jackets, blouses, and dresses with intricate beading.
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped within 3 -5 business days. Clothing and accessories are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry is shipped First Class Insured. Overseas orders are shipped International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.