If you like kitsch you can’t get any better than this peach basket bag.
Peach Basket bag Details
- Peck basket with floral fabric topper in pink, orange, yellow, green & blue.
- Green dingle ball fringe trim.
- Two green ring handles.
- Gold painted dots around the middle.
- White vinyl lining.
- The peck basket was made by another company. Part of the name is blocked out.
- Kleinert’s then converted it into a basket handbag.
Kleinert’s was started in 1869 by Isaak Kleinert who invented the dress and garment shield. It was then known as I.B. Kleinert’s Rubber Company and was headquartered in New York. The company went on to add many other rubberized products including the first shower curtains and swim caps. The company is still in business manufacturing many types of clothing shields and other antiperspirant products.
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
We ship within 3 -5 business days. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
Please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.