Classic bucket hat.
Approx. Hat Size (cm): 7 1/4/23″ (58.5); Diameter: 12″ (33); Crown Height: 3″ (7.5); Width of Brim: 1.75″ (4.5).
Condition: Worn, sweatline at bottom of crown. See final photo
Mark/Label: Tilly Endurables, Inc.
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone.
- Green Canvas bucket hat.
- String ties have been sewn on after market.
- Red grosgrain inner hatband.
- Folds flat for travel. Great for hiking, camping, and fun in the sun.
- This has was well loved and is well worn.
- Works well for a theatrical costume.
- Circa 1980s.
Tilley Endurables is a Canadian hat company founded in 1980 by Alex Tilley. Best known for its hats, it also manufactures travel clothing and some accessories. Tilly Hats are made in Canada.
NOT SHIPPABLE TO ITALY
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage