This vintage brooch is a unique piece of wearable art.
Approx. Size: 2.25″ ( 5.5 cm) diameter.
Condition: Moderate wear on brass commensurate with age. Much more noticeable in this closeup than when wearing. One of the swirls has a small fold. Rhinestones are all good and really sparkle.
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone.
Large brass brooch with six brass modernist swirls with a brass ball on each tip.
- Layered in the center is a brass flower with millegrain beading on the edges.
- In the middle of the flower are seven sparkling stones.
- The level of detail on this piece is astounding.
- There is no maker’s mark but the construction of the back indicates a 1950s design.
- Wonderful patina on the brass.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage