Stylish 1940s Siam sterling bracelet features four different Thai figures from folklore.
Siam Sterling Bracelet Details
- Siam sterling silver bracelet.
- Open-work design with tab close.
- Black metal compound on sterling silver, similar to enameling.
- Design features
- Mekkalah, the Goddess of Lightning.
- Ramasoon, the God of Thunder.
- Lord Rama, a Hindu God.
- Wife of Lord Rama with a shield.
- Siam Silver mark indicates this piece was made in the 1940s.
- Siam jewelry is a type of Neilloware.
Neillo is a technique of filling a carved out section of sterling silver with a black metallic compound usually made of sulfur, copper, silver, and lead, then polishing until smooth.
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. Once in a while, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, you will be immediately notified. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. The Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
We know you may be wary about purchasing vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.