Neilloware Siam silver link bracelet featuring four different Thai gods and goddesses.
Approx. Size: 1.25″ x 1.25″ (3 x 3 cm).
Condition: Minor wear commensurate with age.
Mark/Label: Siam Sterling.
Vintage Item Buy Now.
Siam Silver Link Bracelet Details
- Siam sterling bracelet.
- Open-work design with tab close.
- Black metal compound on sterling silver, similar to enameling.
- Design features
- Mekkalah, the Goddess of Lightning.
- Ramasoon, the God of Thunder.
- Lord Rama, a Hindu God.
- Wife of Lord Rama with a shield.
- Siam Silver mark indicates this piece was made in the 1940s.
- Siam jewelry is a type of Neilloware.
Neillo is a technique of filling a carved out section of sterling silver with a black metallic compound usually made of sulfur, copper, silver, and lead, then polishing until smooth.
Shipping & Returns
Items are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx in 3 – 5 business days. Overseas orders are shipped International First Class. Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.