Hand knit and hand-embroidered cardigan from Italy
Approx. Size: Label Size 12, but please check the measurements below.
Condition: Very good.
Mark/Label: Gentucca Gia Portofino, Made in Italy, 100 Virgin Wool, Hand Embroidered.
One of a kind – Buy Now.
- Sensational boxy cardigan handmade in Italy.
- This vintage cardigan has a white background with gray and red embroidery in a mid-century windowpane check.
- Gray piping on collar, cuffs, and lapel.
- Cool silver metal toggle closures on the front.
- Gentucca used an exclusive flat, or double knit process giving his knits a very smooth and finished texture.
- This was an expensive, high fashion brand in the 1960s.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 16″ (40.5)
Bust: 19″ (48)
Bottom: 20″ (51)
Length – Center Back: 24” (61)
Sleeve: 19″ (48)
Wrist: 5” (12.5)
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage