The original women-who-work label from the 1950s.
Approx. Size: Label size 34, but please check measurements below.
Condition: Good. A small hole under the armpit, pinpoint holes around the neckline.
Mark/Label: MacShore Classics by Kessler and Burg.
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone.
- 1950s rayon crepe de chine blouse in navy blue.
- Rounded neck. Short cuffed sleeves. Front features tuck pleats with a vertical section in the middle.
- This blouse is slightly tucked at the waist with small darts.
- Meant to be worn tucked in. Bottom front edged is pinked rather than hemmed.
- This shirt is longer in the front than the back.
- Back hidden button in white.
- Light shoulder padding.
Approx. Measurements taken flat across the front (cm):
Shoulders: 14.5″ (37)
Bust: 16.5″ (42)
Waist: 15.5 (40)
Length in Front: 23 (58.5)
Length in Back: 19.5 (50)
Sleeve: 18” (45.5)
Sleeve Opening: 4.5″ (11.5)
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage