Persian Lamb Coat Details
- A heavy winter coat in black Persian lamb
- The wide collar that may be pulled up to ward off the wind.
- Four black plastic buttons plus one extra sewn in the lining.
- Two front pockets with flaps.
- Black lining. http://bit.ly/2USh8J4
- Our model is 5’ 7” and wears a size 8-10.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 21″ (53)
Bust: 23″ (58.5)
Waist: 24″ (61)
Hip: 25″ (63.5)
Length – Center Back: 35” (89)
Sleeve Length: 24” (61)
Wrist: 7″ (17.5)
Persian lamb comes from Karakul or Hasnat, a breed of domestic sheep which originated in Central Asia. The lambs are known for their dense curly double coat.