A beautiful set of cocktail pearl earrings by Richeleau.
Approx. Sizes (cm): 1″ diameter (2.5 cm)
Condition: Very good.
Get it before it’s gone.
- Gorgeous openwork simulated pearl earrings in goldtone metal.
- A spray of faux pearls and bezel-set crystals.
- One large navette crystal on each earring.
- Pierced earrings.
- Ideal for your wedding or holiday party.
- This purchase benefits the Atlanta Chapter of the National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) https://ncjwatlanta.org.
Richelieu jewelry was manufactured by Joseph H. Meyer Bros Co., New York, starting in 1911. It was known for faux and simulated pearls in earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. Purchased in the 1970s by David Lisner Company, it then renamed the Lisner-Richelieu Corporation. The company ended production in the mid-80s. The Jones Company owns the trademark today.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website