Sensational vintage 60s window pane cardigan
Vintage Cardigan Details
- Sensational boxy cardigan handmade in Italy.
- This vintage cardigan has a white background with gray and red embroidery in a mid-century windowpane check.
- Gray piping on collar, cuffs, and lapel.
- Cool silver metal toggle closures on the front.
- Gentucca used an exclusive flat, or double knit process giving his knits a very smooth and finished texture.
- This was an expensive, high fashion brand in the 1960s.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 16″ (40.5)
Bust: 19″ (48)
Bottom: 20″ (51)
Length – Center Back: 24” (61)
Sleeve: 19″ (48)
Wrist: 5” (12.5)
Our Model is 5’7” and size M or 8-10
Shipping & Returns
Items are normally shipped within 3 – 5 business days. Occasionally, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, we will let you know at once. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured.
Overseas orders ship International First Class. International buyers handle all customs duties. PLEASE NOTE effective July 1, 2021, EU members are charged VAT taxes based on the specific country’s tax rates at the time of importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please let Madge know of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification.
We encourage you to read our complete return policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2021 MadgesHatbox Vintage. We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.