Pretty and pink with this embroidered womens silk suit. Would make a fab mother of the bride set.
Approx. Size: Size small, but please check the measurements below.
Condition: Very good.
Mark/Label: David Pallas Paris, made in France.
One of a kind – Get it before it’s gone.
Womens Silk Suit Details
- 1990s pink silk suit with lovely green floral embroidery.
- The long jacket has a slight shimmer.
- Scalloped embroidery on the neckline continues along the bottom jacket edge.
- Six large buttons in matching fabric close with fabric loops.
- Two large pockets on the front.
- Matching mini skirt with waistband.
- Closes with back hook and eye and zipper. Pink lining on both pieces.
- The jacket falls a couple of inches below the skirt.
- 38% viscose and 62% polyamide.
- The skirt is 100% silk.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 15″ (38).
Bust: 19″ (48).Waist: 16″ (40.5).
Hips: 20″ (51).
Length – Center Back: 34” (86).
Sleeve: 24″ (61).
Wrist: 5″ (12.5).
Waist: 14½” (37).
Hips: 18″ (45.5).
Length – Center Back: 19” (48).
Zipper: 8″ (20).
David Pallas was a Paris atelier with a ready-to-wear line know for impeccable tailoring. Founded in 1970, the company was taken over by Daniel Pallas, the son of the founder, and Daniel’s wife Véronique. They manufactured clothes for other high-end designers. In 2013 the couple rebranded the company as Pallas and are now known for their women’s tuxedo jackets.
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped within 3 -5 business days. Clothing and accessories are sent by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry is shipped First Class mail insured. Overseas orders go out via USPS International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and receive returned items within 30 days of receipt. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.