Authentic 1940s cocktail dress with a knockout lace and rhinestone collar.
1940s Cocktail Dress Details
- Sweet evening dress from the 1940s.
- Black-on-black stripe dress in rayon.
- Alternate stripes are slightly sheer.
- Short sleeves with 1″ cuffs.
- Large lace collar with rhinestones
- Short v-neck with ties.
- Soft pleat flows down the front.
- Side zipper plus hook and eye at the collar.
- Back darts on the bodice.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 14.5″ (37).
Bust: 17″ (43).
Waist: 16″ (40.5).
Hips: 19″ (83).
Length – Center Back: 47″ (119)
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. If there is an issue with shipping times you will be immediately notified. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. The Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
We know you may be wary about purchasing vintage items, so we do offer returns. If you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.