This Leslie James extravaganza has it all. Black and white polka dot hat with straw netting and dingle balls.
Vintage polka dot details
- Leslie James wide brim hat in black and cream woven straw that creates a polka dot effect..
- Western-style with a wide brim and a very wide orange ribbon hatband.
- Around the brim is a gold ribbon plus natural straw netting with small dingle balls.
- The top of the crown is indented with an interior black ribbon.
- And, if that wasn’t enough – small gold lame ribbon bows on the back.
- Full three-season hat.
- Two built-in combs for a secure fit.
- You will find the curved design very flattering when worn.
Who was Leslie James?
Leslie James was a California based milliner active from the mid-1930s through the 1970s. The company was a partnership between James Druce who handled the business end, and Leslie Masters who created the designs. Leslie James was adept at all types of hat styles. Leslie James hats were always of the finest quality. Their range of hats not only included the latest trends but also many timeless designs. Madge has a fascinating blog post on this milliner.
NOT SHIPPABLE TO ITALY due to Italian customs prohibition.
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. Occasionally, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, we will let you know at once. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. International buyers handle all customs duties. PLEASE NOTE effective July 1, 2021, EU members are charged VAT taxes based on the specific country’s tax rates at the time of importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please let Madge know of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2021 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.