This Leslie James extravaganza has it all. Black and white polka dot hat with straw netting and dingle balls.
Vintage polka dot details
- Leslie James wide brim hat in black and cream woven straw that creates a polka dot effect..
- Western-style with a wide brim and a very wide orange ribbon hatband.
- Around the brim is a gold ribbon plus natural straw netting with small dingle balls.
- The top of the crown is indented with an interior black ribbon.
- And, if that wasn’t enough – small gold lame ribbon bows on the back.
- Full three-season hat.
- Two built-in combs for a secure fit.
- You will find the curved design very flattering when worn.
Who was Leslie James?
Leslie James was a California based milliner active from the mid-1930s through the 1970s. The company was a partnership between James Druce who handled the business end, and Leslie Masters who created the designs. Leslie James was adept at all types of hat styles. Leslie James hats were always of the finest quality. Their range of hats not only included the latest trends but also many timeless designs. Madge has a fascinating blog post on this milliner.
NOT SHIPPABLE TO ITALY due to Italian customs prohibition.
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 -5 business days. If there is an issue with shipping times you will be immediately notified. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
We know you may be wary about purchasing vintage items, so we do offer returns. If you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.