A pair of statement cuffs in hammered metal by Herve van der Straeten.
Approx. Size: Fits Most, Width: 3″ (7.5 cm).
Condition: Very good.
Mark/Label: Cartouche with logo.
One of a Kind Vintage – Get it before it’s gone.
Herve van der Straeten Details
- Mixed gold and silver hammered metal cuff bracelets.
- Geometric, openwork design flairs out at one end.
- The bold, sculptural shapes are reminiscent of Alexander Calder.
- A rectangular swath of gold metal sits on top creating a dimensional look.
- Nice wide size, bendable to fit.
- Truly modern art for your arm.
- The price is for the pair. Contact us if you just want one.
Herve van der Straeten, born in 1963 in France is a designer of one of a kind pieces of furniture, lighting and home accessories. After graduating from the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris, He studied with Theirry Mugler and Christian Lacroix. He also made handcrafted jewelry from the late 1980s through the early 2000s. Van der Straeten no longer designs jewelry, making his vintage pieces highly collectible.
Shipping & Returns
Items are shipped in 3 – 5 business days by USPS Priority Mail or International First Class. Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.