A pair of artistic metal cuff bracelets from Herve van der Straeten
Herve van der Straeten Cuff Details
- Mixed gold and silver hammered metal cuff bracelets.
- Geometric, openwork design flairs out at one end.
- The bold, sculptural shapes are reminiscent of Alexander Calder.
- A rectangular swath of gold metal sits on top creating a dimensional look.
- Nice wide size, bendable to fit.
- Truly modern art for your arm.
- The price is for the pair. Contact us if you just want one.
Herve van der Straeten, born in 1963 in France is a designer of one of a kind pieces of furniture, lighting and home accessories. After graduating from the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris, He studied with Theirry Mugler and Christian Lacroix. He also made handcrafted jewelry from the late 1980s through the early 2000s. Van der Straeten no longer designs jewelry, making his vintage pieces highly collectible.
Love these designer cuffs?
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. Once in a while, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, you will be immediately notified. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. The Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
We know you may be wary about purchasing vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.