Les Bernard White Cabochons in Modernist Gold Metal Setting.
Approx. Size: Necklace: 18″ (45.5 cm); Each link and earrings are 2″ x 1.5″ (5 x 4 cm).
Condition: Very Good.
Mark/Label: Les Bernard on earrings. Matching necklace is unmarked.
One of Kind vintage set – Buy Now.
- A stunning set from Les Bernard.
- Large white resin cabochon links in round, teardrop, and pyramidal shapes are inset in gleaming gold metal.
- Coordinating clip earrings finish the set.
- Cabochons are very dimensional.
- A fabulous abstract design which gives this set such a substantial and high fashion look.
- Large ring chain with hook closure
Les Bernard, founded in the early 1960s by Lester Joy and Bernard Shapiro who used a combination of their first names. Les Bernard pieces were known for their unique take on modern jewelry design and innovative use of materials. The jewelry was usually very substantial and memorable. The company was in business through the mid-90s. Bernard was the son of Harold Shapiro founder of Vogue Jewelry Company.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage