Sophisticated Naturalizer structured handbag, two-tone burgundy faux leather with Gold metal hardware.
Approx. Size (cm): 11.5″ x 8.5″ x 3.5″ (29 x 21.5 x 9); 5″ (12.5) hang
Condition: Minor wear commensurate with age.
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone.
- A late 60s or early 70s vinyl handbag from Naturalizer.
- Simulated leather in two tones of burgundy.
- Shiny matching strap.
- Gold metal detail on the front side.
- Gold metal hardware with locking closure.
- One large compartment, two small, one of which is zipped.
- Black fabric lining.
- Classic shape, always in style.
Naturalizer is a brand of shoes and handbags created by the Brown Show company in 1927. The company is still in business, changing its corporate name to Caleres in 2015.
Shipping & Returns
Items are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx in 3 – 5 business days. Overseas orders are shipped International First Class. Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.