Interesting combination of navy blue and salmon pink silk crepe de chine.
Approx. Size: Small, but please check measurements below
Condition: Good. Minor wear commensurate with age. Some minor bead loss at the top right shoulder
One of a kind – Get it before it’s gone.
- Beautifully beaded vintage blouse from the 1930s.
- Front yoke, sleeves, and back are all in navy blue.
- The lower part of the front is pink.
- This blouse is slightly tucked at the waist.
- Navy blue beading runs down the front fringing over the top of the pink.
- More navy beads fall down the front.
- The beading has an aurora coating that really makes them glisten.
- Three-quarter sleeves with decorative horizontal darts near openings.
- This blouse is meant to be tucked in and was part of a set with a matching high waisted skirt since there are buttons along the bottom of the back and the bottom front edged is pinked rather than hemmed.
- This blouse is longer in the front than the back.
- Back zipper side and side snaps.
- Light shoulder padding.
Approx. Measurements taken flat (cm):
Shoulders: 14.5″ (37
Bust: 16.5″ (42)
Waist: 15.5 (40)
Length in Front: 23 (58.5)
Length in Back: 19.5 (50)
Sleeve: 18” (45.5)
Sleeve Opening: 4.5″ (11.5)
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage