This rare wild mink stole is a real collector’s item
Vintage Mink Stole Details
- Our local furrier let us know that this stole is wild mink and is 70 – 80 years old.
- Wild minks are smaller than ranch minks so the individual pelts are more narrow.
- These dark brown pelts are perfectly matched dark brown pelts creating slightly darker striping.
- In the middle of the back of the stole is a surprise, the head with glass eyes.
- A bakelite chain runs across the front and hooks into a loop on the other side. Brown silk crepe lining with small inside pocket.
- Please read the condition report.
Shipping & Returns
Items are normally shipped within 5 business days. Occasionally, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, we will let you know at once. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx, based on the best price. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Please see our Shipping Information for rates.
International buyers handle all customs duties. PLEASE NOTE effective July 1, 2021, EU members are charged VAT taxes based on the specific country’s tax rates at the time of importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please let Madge know of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification.
We encourage you to read our complete Return Policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2022 MadgesHatbox Vintage. We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.