Angora makes this sweater super soft.
Approx. Size: Label size 42, but please check measurements below
Condition: Very good, beading is intact. One small stain on the lining. Not noticeable when worn.
Mark/Label: Cavanagh’s St. Thomas Virgin Islands
One of kind – Get it before it’s gone
- Beautiful pale yellow with white floral beading.
- Intricate white floral beading on front and sleeves.
- White sequins with aurora borealis coating around the neck and down the lapel.
- Eight round ball pear buttons.
- Ribbed wrists and bottom.
- 70% wool, 20% angora.
- The angora makes this sweater super soft.
- White nylon lining in the bodice for ultimate comfort.
- From Cavanagh’s St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. http://bit.ly/2PXHUAO
Virginia Cavanagh traveled the world buying clothing and accessories for her chain of shops in the Caribbean. She specialized in beaded sweaters and cocktail wear made in Hong Kong for women and Thai silk clothing for men and women. Know for having “Famous Labels from 50 Countries”.
Shoulders: 16″ (43 cm)
Bust: 19.5″ (48 cm)
Bottom: 15″ (43 cm)
Length – Center Back: 19” (51 cm)
Sleeve: 19 ½ ” (48 cm)
Wrist: 3 ½” (9 cm)
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage