This Lilly Pulitzer Dress is so fun for summer.
Approx. Size: Label size 4, but please check the measurements below.
Condition: Very Good.
Mark/Label: Lilly Pulitzer Inc. ®
One of a kind vintage item – Buy Now.
Lilly Pulitzer Dress Details
- Boho style tunic dress in a vibrant block fish print by Lilly Pulitzer.
- This light-weight summer vintage dress has ¾ length bell sleeves that ruffle at the end.
- Flattering empire waist gathered stretch in the back.
- Topstitching in white on neck front and sleeves in blue yellow and green. Lightweight cotton lining.
- Perfect summer dress for those hot August days, to wear to the beach over your swimsuit or a cocktail party at the pool.
- This dress is a vintage size so please check measurements.
- What do we love about Lilly Pulitzer? The prints are timeless.
- Betmar purple straw hat is shown below.
Approximate Measurements Taken Flat (cm):
Shoulders: 16″ (40.5).
Bust: 17″ (43).
Hips: 19.5″ (49.5).
Length – Center Back: 35” (89).
Sleeves: 18″ (45.5).
Sleeve Opening: 7.5 (19).
The story of Lilly Pulitzer is one of love and comfortable fashion. In 1958, Lillian Lee McKim eloped with Herbert (Peter) Pulitzer Jr., grandson of Joseph Pulitzer. After working in her husband’s orange groves and ruining many a dress, she created her colorful shifts perfect for hot Palm Beach summers. Lightweight and washable her dresses were an immediate hit and a brand was born. The brand was revived in the 1990s with Lilly’s blessing. Lilly Pulitzer Rousseau passed away at age 81 in 2013.
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped within 3 -5 business days. Clothing and accessories are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry is shipped First Class Insured. Overseas orders are shipped International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.