Ultra rare 1930s Changette brooch in deep red.
1930s Changette Brooch Details
- Art Deco red and black enamel brooch.
- Unique design originally patented in the 30s, by the Changette Company
- Allows you to carry folded paper money or coins inside.
- The side door flips open to reveal your money.
- Red enamel and silver metal with black onyx.
- These pieces are rare and very collectible.
- Newspapers of the day claimed this piece was invented by a Russian countess.
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shop more vintage pins & brooches
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. Occasionally, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, we will let you know at once. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. International buyers handle all customs duties. In addition as of July 1, 2021, EU members will be charged VAT taxes based on the country’s tax rates at the time of importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please let Madge know of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2021 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.