Ultra rare 1930s Changette brooch in deep red.
1930s Changette Brooch Details
- Art Deco red and black enamel brooch.
- Unique design originally patented in the 30s, by the Changette Company
- A secret storage compartment allows you to carry folded paper money or coins inside.
- The side door flips open to reveal your money.
- Red enamel and silver metal with black onyx.
- These pieces are rare and very collectible.
- Newspapers of the day claimed this piece was invented by a Russian countess.
Shipping & Returns
We typically ship items within 5 business days. Occasionally, there might be shipping time issues. If such issues arise, we will promptly notify you.
Clothing and accessories are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx, selected based on the best price, and come with insurance. Jewelry is shipped either First Class or Priority. For overseas orders, we use International First Class. Please refer to our Shipping Information for detailed rates.
International buyers are responsible for all customs duties. PLEASE NOTE: Starting July 1, 2021, EU members will incur VAT taxes based on the specific country’s tax rates during importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. If you receive vintage pieces and are dissatisfied or if the item doesn’t fit, please inform Madge of your return request within 10 days of receiving the merchandise. You must return the items within 30 days after notifying us. You can find our complete Return Policy here. If you have further questions after reading, please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2023 MadgesHatbox Vintage. We proudly belong to Got Vintage. Explore their website.