A unique 1940s evening bag makes a real statement with the hexagon shape and gorgeous copper beading.
Approx. Size (cm): 7″ x 6″ x 2.5″ (17.5 x 15 x 6); 7″ hang (17.5)
Condition: Very good.
Mark/Label: Unmarked Fre-Mor handbag
One of Kind – Get it before its gone.
1940s Evening Bag Details
- Authentic Fre-Mor beaded purse.
- Sparkley copper-colored glass beads.
- Brass hexagon frame
- Art Deco decorative metalwork.
- Extra-large ball kiss closure.
- Matching beaded strap handles.
- Two main compartments, two smaller pockets, and one middle zipper pocket.
- Additional lipstick pocket.
- Brown sating lining with gold piping.
- Circa 1940s.
Shipping & Returns
Items are shipped in 3 – 5 business days by USPS Priority Mail or International First Class. Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.