This Emmons brooch is spectacular with lovely shades of amber and light green.
Approx. Size: 4.5″ x 1″ (11.5 x 2.5 cm).
Condition: Very Good.
Mark/Label: © Emmons.
One of a kind vintage item – Buy Now.
- Called Sparkling Leaf, this modernist design is in gold metal with an interesting nubby texture.
- Abstract leaf vintage brooch in gold metal.
- Rhinestones are round and navette shaped.
- Stones are suspended in the middle of the mounting for extra shine.
- Shiny gold metal edge for extra flair.
Emmons contracted with jewelry manufacturers to provide the styles the company felt its customers would purchase. Jewelry for both brands was often sold in matching sets. Sarah Coventry jewelry was most popular during the 1950s and 1960s and continued to be offered at home parties for a few years after Emmons 1981 bankruptcy.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage