Glamorous black 70s jumpsuit, perfect for anything from cocktails to a dress ball.
Vintage 70s Jumpsuit Details
- Lightweight black wool jumpsuit.
- Sleeveless with empire waist trimmed in a double row of rhinestones.
- The front and back of this jumpsuit have a faux dress panel so you don’t see that it’s a jumpsuit until you move.
- Once you start to move you see the pants also trimmed in rhinestones.
- Long back covered zipper with two hooks at the collar.
- The back panel with rhinestone trim closes over with two horizontal snaps and one hook.
- This beautiful piece is from an estate that had many wonderful 1960s and 70s custom-made pieces including this one, thus no label.
Approx. Measurements Taken Flat:
Shoulders (cm): 15″ (38)
Bust: 15.5″ (40)
Waist: 14″ (35.5)
Hips: 18″ (45.5)
Length – Center Back: 54″ (137)
Zipper – 22″ (56)
Our model is 5’ 6” and wears a 4 – 6.
Love this 70s jumpsuit?
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. If there is an issue with shipping times you will be immediately notified. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
We know you may be wary about purchasing vintage items, so we do offer returns. If you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.