Go full Kate Winslet in Titanic in this opulent Merry Widow hat.
Vintage Edwardian Hat Details
- Another one of our extraordinary Paris flea market finds.
- Circa 1907 Edwardian hat
- This style is dubbed as “The Merry Widow” from the popular operetta by Music by Franz Lehár starring Ethel Jackson
- Wide gray straw brim.
- Voluminous Gray fabric crown.
- Brown hatband, bow, and over-veiling.
- Large ostrich plumes complete the look.
- The rich brown and gray make this hat truly special.
- A one-of-a-kind collector’s item.
- Please see the condition report above. Minor holes on the back of the brim are shown in the final hat photo.
Shipping & Returns
Items are normally shipped within 5 business days. Occasionally, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, we will let you know at once. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx, based on the best price. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Please see our Shipping Information for rates.
International buyers handle all customs duties. PLEASE NOTE effective July 1, 2021, EU members are charged VAT taxes based on the specific country’s tax rates at the time of importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please let Madge know of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification.
We encourage you to read our complete Return Policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2023 MadgesHatbox Vintage. We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.