Stunning autumn and winter wide-brim Eric Javits hat when he was co-owner of 1980s milliner Whittall & Eric Javits.
Eric Javits Hat Details
- Wide brim hat in a lovely color combination of brown and orange
- Medium brown on the brim.
- Dark chocolate brown velvet crown with orange silk and dark chocolate velvet twisted fabric hatband.
- Large brown satin bow in the back.
- Dark Brown netting with decorative squares adorns the brim.
- Stretch cord on the back to hold the hat in place.
Who were Whittall and Javits
Eliot Whittall and Eric Javits, both graduates of the Rhode Island School of Design, joined forces after college in 1978, to create this millinery company. In 1985 this label became known as Whittall & Schon, when Richard Shon, one of the company’s designers bought out Javits who created his own label. Both Eric Javits and Whittall & Schon are still active companies.
NOT SHIPPABLE TO ITALY due to Italian customs prohibition.
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. If there is an issue with shipping times you will be immediately notified. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
We know you may be wary about purchasing vintage items, so we do offer returns. If you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.