A highly collectible set of scrimshaw cufflinks. Horn shaped, they depict clipper ships.
Approx. Size: 1.25″ long (3 cm).
Condition: Very good, minor wear on the back.
Get it before it’s gone.
- Vintage gold metal cufflinks designed as a scrimshaw horn.
- Etched design of clipperships.
- A decorative silver chain connects between each end of the horn.
- Bullet and toggle close.
- Scrimshaw is a decorative art by sailors since the time of of ancient mariners . Typlically they were engraved maritime scenes on bone or ivory. As ivory began to be banned, artisans turned to metals.
- These scrimshaw cufflinks are truly a unique gift.
Love Wearing Vintage?
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped within 3 -5 business days. Clothing and accessories are sent by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry is shipped First Class mail insured. Overseas orders go out via USPS International First Class. Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.