A unique set of scrimshaw cufflinks for the nautically inclined.
Scrimshaw Cufflink Details
- Vintage gold metal cufflinks designed as a scrimshaw horn.
- Etched design of clipperships.
- A decorative silver chain connects between each end of the horn.
- Bullet and toggle close.
- Scrimshaw is a decorative art by sailors since the time of of ancient mariners . Typlically they were engraved maritime scenes on bone or ivory. As ivory began to be banned, artisans turned to metals.
- These scrimshaw cufflinks are truly a unique gift.
Shipping & Returns
Items are normally shipped within 5 business days. Occasionally, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, we will let you know at once. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx, based on the best price. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Please see our Shipping Information for rates.
International buyers handle all customs duties. PLEASE NOTE effective July 1, 2021, EU members are charged VAT taxes based on the specific country’s tax rates at the time of importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please let Madge know of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification.
We encourage you to read our complete Return Policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2022 MadgesHatbox Vintage. We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.