This Siam silver dragon boat brooch is highly collectible.
Siam Silver Dragon Boat Brooch Details
- Siam sterling brooch.
- Highly detailed dragon boat – barge.
- Black inlay on sterling silver.
- Design features the royal dragon boats that are still used by the King of Thailand.
- A snakehead dangles from the dragon’s mouth.
- Siam jewelry is a type of Neilloware. Neillo is a technique of filling a carved out section of sterling silver with a black metallic compound usually made of sulfur, copper, silver, and lead, then polishing until smooth.
Shipping & Returns
We normally ship within 3 – 5 business days. Once in a while, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, you will be immediately notified. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. The Buyer is responsible for customs duties.
We know you may be wary about purchasing vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please notify Madge of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification. We encourage you to read our complete return policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.