This Taxco sterling silver bracelet has a wonderful patina.
Silver Bracelet Details
- Thin bangle bracelet.
- Mexican Taxco sterling silver.
- This bangle is hinged with a locking tab clasp.
- Unisex for men or women.
- Circa 1980.
- This bangle has been very lightly polished. You may buff it to a brighter shine if desired.
- TC-304 indicates this bracelet was handmade in Taxco by an artisan whose name started with a C and the 304th to register his mark with that initial. Taxco is the major state in Mexico for the creation of sterling silver jewelry.
- The purchase of this bangle bracelet benefits the Atlanta Chapter of the National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) https://ncjwatlanta.org.
Shipping & Returns
Items are normally shipped within 5 business days. Occasionally, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, we will let you know at once. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx, based on the best price. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Please see our Shipping Information for rates.
International buyers handle all customs duties. PLEASE NOTE effective July 1, 2021, EU members are charged VAT taxes based on the specific country’s tax rates at the time of importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please let Madge know of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification.
We encourage you to read our complete Return Policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Taxco sterling silver bracelet
Photos copyright © 2023 MadgesHatbox Vintage. We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.