A unique set of vintage 1960s scrimshaw cufflinks for the nautically inclined.
Scrimshaw Cufflink Details
- Vintage gold metal cufflinks designed as a scrimshaw horn.
- Etched design of clipper ships.
- A decorative silver chain connects each end of the horn.
- Bullet and toggle close.
- Scrimshaw is a decorative art by sailors since the time of the ancient mariners. Typlically they were engraved maritime scenes on bone or ivory. As ivory began to be banned, artisans turned to metals.
- These scrimshaw cufflinks are truly a unique gift.
Shipping & Returns
We ship items within 5 business days. Occasionally, there might be shipping delays. If this occurs, we will promptly notify you.
Clothing and accessories ship via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx, selecting the best option based on price and insurance. Jewelry ships either First Class or Priority. For overseas orders, we use International First Class. Please refer to our Shipping Information for detailed rates.
International buyers are responsible for all customs duties. PLEASE NOTE: Starting July 1, 2021, EU members will incur VAT taxes based on the specific country’s tax rates during importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. If you receive vintage pieces and are dissatisfied or if the item doesn’t fit, please inform Madge of your return request within 10 days of receiving the merchandise. You must return the items within 30 days after notifying us.
You can find our complete Return Policy here. If you have further questions after reading, please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2023 MadgesHatbox Vintage. We proudly belong to Got Vintage. Explore their website.