Visions of the Rat Pack on the French Rivera come flooding back with this 1960s Mossant Straw Fedora
Vintage Hat Details
- Another one of our extraordinary Paris flea market finds.
- Souvenir 1960s Mossant straw fedora from Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on the French Rivera.
- Alternate bands of woven straw in gold and dark olive green in a zigzag pattern.
- The wide brim flips up on the back.
- Wide silk hatband in bright red and black.
- Originally handcrafted for men, this hat is now stylishly unisex.
- A true collector’s item.
Shipping & Returns
Items are normally shipped within 5 business days. Occasionally, there may an issue with shipping times. If so, we will let you know at once. Clothing and accessories ship by USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx, based on the best price. Jewelry ships First Class Insured. Overseas orders ship International First Class. Please see our Shipping Information for rates.
International buyers handle all customs duties. PLEASE NOTE effective July 1, 2021, EU members are charged VAT taxes based on the specific country’s tax rates at the time of importation.
We know you may be wary about buying vintage items. If so, we do offer returns. After receipt of your vintage pieces, if you are unhappy or the item does not fit, please let Madge know of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and return items within 30 days after notification.
We encourage you to read our complete Return Policy here. After that, if you still have questions please call or text (404) 850-1757.
Photos copyright © 2023 MadgesHatbox Vintage. We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.