Sophisticated cluster bead earrings in black and white with a touch of gold.
Approx. Size: 1″ (2.5 cm) diameter.
Condition: Minor wear on the earring backs.
Only one – Buy Now.
Cluster Bead Earrings Details
- Beautiful beaded earrings from post-war Japan.
- Each clip earring is a cluster of black and faux pearl beads.
- Unique gold petal spacer beads add a drama.
- Gold openwork clip backs.
- Perfect for either work or cocktails.
- Circa 1950s
- Japan was known for its high-quality beadwork in the 1950s and early 60s.
- This purchase benefits the Atlanta Chapter of the National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) https://ncjwatlanta.org.
Shipping & Returns
Items are shipped in 3 – 5 business days by USPS Priority Mail or International First Class. Madge must be notified of a return request within 10 days of receipt of merchandise and items must be returned within 30 days. See our complete return policy here
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage.
We are a proud member of Got Vintage. Check out their website.